Fabulously Delicious: Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chip + Butterfinger Cookies
Yesterday I had such an itch to bake, although I probably shouldn't have done so due to my shoulder situation. You know what though, when you feel like it, sometimes you just have to! Don't worry...I took it easy!
I decided to bake something I can literally bake with my eyes closed, not only that, but something that is one of my favorite things to bake...cookies!
Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chip + Butterfinger Cookies
24 large cookies
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 bag Nestle Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Sea Salt flakes for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric or stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, SIFT together flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients on low speed until just incorporated.
- Mix in the peanut butter and chocolate chips as well as the Butterfinger bits.
- Scoop the dough using an ice cream scoop directly onto a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet, placing six dough balls on a sheet at a time.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until the edges of the cookies begin to turn golden brown. This will leave a nice soft and chewy center.
- Once the cookies come out of the oven, sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and enjoy!
**Recipe adapted from Lovely Little Kitchen
Beware my friends...these cookies are addicting and you won't be able to stop eating them!