Fabulously Delicious: Apple Cider Mule
Last week I was out to dinner and decided to try a cocktail that was on the cocktail specials menu and tried the "Apple Cider Mule" and boy did it change my life! Honestly, I could have consumed quite of few of those cocktails, but I stopped at one and told myself I would figure out how to make it on my own for not only me, but for all of you too! After trying multiple versions, I FINALLY figured out the formula that tastes EXACTLY like the one I had at dinner. So good and so dangerous! You've got to make this drink this holiday season!
- 2 oz. Ginger Beer
- 2 oz. Honey Crisp Apple Cider
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- Fresh Limes, cut into wedges
- Honey Crisp Apples, thinly sliced for garnish
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Ground Cinnamon
- In a fancy copper mug, or any glass you'd like, start by filling it up with ice. I prefer crushed ice, but use whatever you prefer!
- Pour the ginger beer into the cup first, followed by the cider, then lastly the vodka. Mix Well.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime juice into the cup, then stir.
- Garnish the cup with a thinly sliced apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
- Sprinkle the top of the drink with ground cinnamon and start sipping away!
It's that easy, but beware, these babies are dangerous!! The key to this cocktail is using the Honey Crisp Apple Cider. I tried a lot of different ciders and this one is the winner!!
I think this is the perfect drink to serve up for your guests this coming Thanksgiving or even this Christmas holiday season! I know I will be!