Fabulously Delicious: Peanut Butter Banana Toast
This is one of my FAVORITE things to make for breakfast! It's easy, keeps you full and it looks pretty!
"Toast" has definitely become a trendy food item recently, and I'm OK with that! I think it's fun to make because you can really get creative and add whatever you like, plus if you've spent time on Instagram scrolling through accounts like THESE...you'll be mesmerized...and hungry.
This toast came to me one morning because everything on it is pretty much all the little breakfast components I like, so why not throw them on toast! Like I said, it's super simple to make, you can add your own flare, snap a photo of it and be proud, cuz why not!? #living
- Whole Wheat Toast (or your preference)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter (I used Compartes Peanut Butter Honey Sea Salt, SO good!)
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1 tsp Honey (I used Six Heroes Local Honey - Story about this later)
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Pecans
- Toast your toast to your blackened preference
- Spread your peanut butter immediately on the toast, that way it melts and gets warms and gooey
- Slice your banana (if you haven't already) and lay it on top of the peanut buttered toast
- Drizzle the honey on top of the banana
- Sprinkle the chia seeds and the chopped pecans on top of the honey covered banana (that way they stick!)
- Finish with a dust of Cinnamon
- Dig in!
Back to the story about the Six Heroes Honey...
A couple of weeks ago, my dad walks into my office and gives me a jar of honey, which I was very grateful for because I LOVE honey, but also very confused. So I asked him where it came from and he explained:
The honey is made locally and I have to say, it is DEEEELISH!! As you can see by the pictures it's almost gone, so thank you George and thank you Dad!