Fabulously Delicious: Valentine's Day Rice Krispie Treat Pops
We are ONE WEEK away from Valentine's Day my loves!!! Do you have the perfect gift yet? Well I know something ANYONE will appreciate and love...these delicious treats! They're most definitely easy on the eyes and it's pretty hard to just eat one...trust me. I mean, they're heart-shaped, so all will be forgiven!
Can't even deal with the beauties!! I love them so much and you can too! They're SO easy to make, not even kidding! This is something you can do with the kiddos, your friends or whoever you want! Ooh! I know, have a "Galentine's Day" with the girls, pop open a bottle of wine and make these babies! Make it fun and festive! Hand them out as special Valentine's, everyone will love you! Ooh lala! 😍
Valentine's Day Rice Krispie Pops
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 cups, plus additional 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pink, red & white candy wafers
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a large pot over low heat, melt the butter until slightly browned being careful not to burn it. Once melted and browned, add in the 8 cups of mini marshmallows and continue stirring until melted.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, remove from heat. Stir in the Rice Krispie cereal and salt until well combined and completely covered with marshmallow mixture.
- Stir in remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and press down into dish evenly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Take the heart cookie cutter and start cutting the treats out in a uniform pattern.
- Melt the candy wafers according to the package directions in separate bowls.
- Dip half of the heart into whichever color you'd like, then decorate with sprinkles. Drizzle the whole heart with opposite color to finish.
- Allow to dry completely before inserting the sticks.
- To insert the lollipop stick, start by creating a tunnel at the top of the heart and work your way down until you break through the chocolate at the bottom. Once the tunnel is created, you can safely insert the lollipop stick from the bottom.
- Tie a little bow on for some extra sweetness!
P.S. I was told these taste like Circus Animal Cookies...