Kim's Fab Gift Guide - Mother's Day
Are you a mother, have a mother, know a mother, have some puppies which technically make you a fur mama?! WELL, you've come to the right place because I've created a fabulous Mother's Day gift guide for all your shopping/gifting needs! Now go find your mama something pretty!
1. Return to Mom Mug - My mom is NOTORIOUS for leaving her mug in the microwave, so when I found this mug, I knew it would be a perfect gift for all those busy moms out there!
2. Kerber's Weekender Box - Everything you need for a cozy weekend in, is right here! You should definitely gift this fabulous box to your mama, then make her everything inside!
3. Daniel Wellington Watch - I have this watch and it's my FAV! HOWEVER, If you buy one now, you will receive an exclusive heart charm! So adorable!
4. "Best Mom Ever" Desk Sign - Something every mom deserves! 😉
5. Anthropologie Speckled Sunglasses - These sunglasses are just absolutely fabulous, so duh!
6. Dog Hair Don't Care T-Shirt - This one goes out there for all you dog mamas...like ME! This shirt is my life so I am not one to judge!
7. Pink Clay Beauty Set - Every woman deserves a little pampering, so this pink clay beauty set by Herbivore is PERFECT to pamper your mother on HER day!
8. Selma White Jewelry Box - Does mom need a place to keep all her beautiful baubles? Well I've got you covered because this jewelry box is fabulous AND you might as well throw in the Daniel Wellington watch while you're at it!!
9. Byard Place Riley Handbag - Nothing screams Mother's Day like a pink floral handbag by Kate Spade...just saying...
10. Moonlight Pajamas - Every mama deserves a nice cozy pair of PJ's, so why not spoil your mama with these cuties?!
11. Alex & Ani Mom & Daughter Infinite Connection Bracelet Set - You all know how much I love Alex & Ani, so when I saw this mom and daughter set I realized how PERFECT it was for Mother's Day!!
12. Nespresso VertuoLine - If your mama is a coffee drinker, then this machine is the best thing you could possible get her! I have one and I SWEAR by it!!