Happy 4th of July!!
Hope you're all enjoying a fabulous 4th of July celebrating wherever you are! Me? I'm celebrating in beautiful Seattle with my best friend, while taking in the gorgeous Summer weather!
Let's take a look at things that have been giving me MAJOR 4th of July inspo this year!!
- USA Marble & Wood Serving Board - Let's be real...an all-American serving board!?! I'm sold!
- Americana Sundress - I can't even deal with how cute this little outfit is! I wish Bella was small enough to still wear things like this!
- Navy Denim Star Women's Espadrilles - How festive are these shoes!??! Love love love them!!
- Patriotic Dog Collars - One for Bix and one for Kiki! Such a cute way to dress up your pups for the holiday!
- Liberty Copper | Carry Light Charm Bangle - Obsessed with this Alex & Ani bangle!! Not only is there COPPER in there, but it screams AMERICA!
- Blue Pink Tomato Wall Art - Here's some American wall art that's Patriotic AND super chic!!